If you need help regarding your tax matters, you can contact either Citizen Service Center ( Kommuneservice) or SKAT (Danish tax department) depending on the nature of your enquiry

Billede af navnet SKAT på kommunens nummersystem

Contact Kommuneservice when your inquiry regards:

  • Changing your advance statement
  • Information and forms regarding tax payments
  • Handing in your tax return
  • Support when using digital solutions regarding your personal tax files or other

 You need to contact SKAT when your inquiry regards:

  • Tax return and annual statement
  • Payment and set off against overpaid tax
  • Collection of taxes and social security contribution
  • Enforced collection of  public demands
  • Getting information on VAT, charges and customs
  • Registration of motor vehicles


You can contact SKAT on Tel: + 45  7222 1818




Borgerservice, Digitalisering og IT
Bernstorffsvej 161, 2920 Charlottenlund, 39980000,